Dansko Clearance Clogs and Shoes
Dansko clogs have a reputation of being one of the most comfortable professional shoes on the market. To make the deal even sweeter you can sometimes find a Dansko clearance, but you’ll have to keep your eyes peeled. The Dansko company knows they have a good product.
Here are some of the most popular Dansko clogs. They can be both stylish and practical.
Dansko Professional Clog
This is the flagship style of Dansko. They’ve sold millions of these clogs and I’ll tell 5 reasons why:
- They have a ‘rocker’ bottom, which reduced fatigue when you’re on your feet all day
- Shock absorption is superior and very similar to athletic footwear
- For the leather clog version there is an anti-bacterial sock lining. For the Vegan clog version, yes…Vegan…the lining is synthetic microfiber
- 2 inch heel height
- Toe area is roomy which makes them very comfortable
If you can find a Dansko clearance sale that has these clogs you better snap them up because they are awesome.
Dansko Sanibel Collection
These clogs have an aloof design that would look great in the spring and summer. The foot bed is anatomically contoured making it super comfy. Here are 4 reasons why this Dansko clog could be your next pair of shoes:
- The rubber sole is slip resistant
- Construction is lightweight
- The heel height is 1 ¼ inches
- It has a range of styles including Vegan, canvas and box leather
These Dansko clogs would look cute in the summer with a pair of khaki shorts or even a pair of jeans.
Dansko Sausalito Collection
The foot bed of these sandals is pillow-soft which can wear out if you wear them all the time. The one featured here is called the Sara Chino Waxy and it has two adjustable straps that keep you comfortable. Here are 6 reasons why these sandals are great:
- Light weight
- Shock absorbing outsole with energy return and flexibility
- Designed with full foot support and a pillow-soft foot bed to keep you comfortable all day
- Stylish no matter what the occasion
- Sandals are lined with Dri-lex which keeps your feet dry
- Heel is 2 inches high
Can you image yourself wearing a Sara Chino Waxy? I know you could.
Dansko Stormy Black Oiled Nubuck
The Dansko Stormy boot is also from the Dansko Sausalito collection, just like the Sara Chino’s. Its leg and ankle are shearling lined for superior comfort. The contoured foot bed provides plenty of arch support and the anatomically correct design allows you to stay on your feet for hours in complete comfort.
- Construction is light weight
- The foot bed is pillow-soft for comfort all day
- Design is great for a dressy event or just a casual get together
- The outsole is designed for energy return, flexibility and shock absorption
- The heel is 2 inches high
Any Dansko clearance sale you find will usually not have Stormy Black Oiled Nubuck boots, but if they do you should buy them without thinking twice.
Dansko Riki Brown Crazy Horse
This Dansko shoe is form the Rio Collection. It’s a 3 inch pump that makes a fashion statement. This one comes in a variety of colours and finishes. Here are 4 reasons why these make a great shoe.
- The bottom is a classic clog bottom and you can have a molded or wooden outsole
- Foot bed is dual density
- The sock lining is leather which takes moisture away from your feet
- Even though the heel is 3 inches high this is a very comfortable shoe
- The foot bed is dual density for extra comfort
Of course the shoes described above are just a handful for the models Dansko has available. I encourage you to check out their website www.Dansko.com to see what’s new. Finding a Dansko clearance sale with any of these shoes will be hard, but it’s worth the effort to find one.